The following is Part 2 of a two-part series on driving customer loyalty in a digital world.
In Part 1 of this series, we covered the need to deliver personalized, relevant engagement to customers involving large amounts of data, across a diverse and increasing number of media channels. This second part of the series discusses an analyst’s advice on how to achieve that goal.
In Constellation Research’s recent report on loyalty and digital marketing, it recommends that marketers take five specific approaches to managing personalization and relevance.
According to Constellation Research, marketers should:
- Connect all customer channels and touchpoints
- Provide social collaboration capabilities
- Drive right-time interactions and engagement
- Use behavioral customer data for real-time decisions
- Advance loyalty management capabilities
These are the five keys to increasing engagement and transforming traditional marketing organizations into modern marketing platforms. (continued…)