Thanks to globalization, travel has become a big part of doing business. Unfortunately, increasing airport security and decreasing on-board storage is making travel more unpleasant. To help you out, we’ve created a list of tips to make business travel more tolerable.
Four tips for better business travel.
1.) Avoid flying Coach
- Seriously, don’t do it. It’s worse than you remember. Pay for the upgrade yourself if you have to.
2.) Pack your bag efficiently
- Put socks inside shoes
- Pack shoes first, inside shoe bags
- Pack heaviest clothes next
- Roll up shirts and pack in gaps
- Fill other gaps with underwear
- Double-bag toiletries to prevent leaks
3.) Only bring the hardware you need
- Power convertors
- Device chargers
- Noise-canceling headphones
- Those dongle thingies
4.) Bring all your business apps
That’s it, you’re all set. Bon voyage!
“Wait, what?! What about Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, and SharePoint?” I can hear you asking, “And what about Google Drive, Box.com, Dropbox, or the other business apps I use?”
Relax, all your apps are accessible from tibbr Mobile. In fact, you can access all the above business apps (and a bunch more) on your smart-device, whether it’s iOS, Android, Windows Phone, or even an older Blackberry model. (continued…)